[Rhodes22-list] Subdividing masthead real estate

Mary Lou Troy mltroy at netreach.net
Sat Dec 6 16:42:35 EST 2003

Mark, Raven looks great - who are all those elves? Was Raven the only boat
in the parade?

Thanks for the tromping around in the snow for the pics. Thanks for
tromping around in the snow for us. Looks like you got about as much as we
did. Makes thinking about boat projects even more appealing. Your setup
looks nice and simple. What sort of vinyl did you use?

Thanks again and best wishes,
Mary Lou