[Rhodes22-list] p-18

Richard H. Rugen rrugen@epix.net
Mon, 17 Feb 2003 15:19:18 -0500

Gene,

I have now moved to Bloomsburg.  I'm working at Bloomsburg University.  If
you recall, I have a 2000 Rhodes which I will put in Wallenpaupak.  You can
reach me at the university at 389-4115.  Maybe we can have lunch sometime
and I can tell you about the Rhodes.

Rich Rugen
s/v Friendship
----- Original Message -----
From: "Phares, Alan Gene" <agphares@pplweb.com>
To: <Rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org>
Sent: Monday, February 17, 2003 1:00 PM
Subject: [Rhodes22-list] p-18

I live in bloomsburg, pa. 3.5 hrs from chesapeake. 8.5 hrs to lake
champlain. I like that area. we are going for  our week-long sail school,
vacation at mallets bay. we'll be at chesapeake a lot more often

The information contained in this message is intended only for the personal
and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering
it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received
this document in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or
copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately, and delete the