[Rhodes22-list] Depth Sounder transducer.

John Tonjes johntonjes@earthlink.net
Wed, 19 Feb 2003 12:21:39 -0500

Dan,
This unit is mounted inside the hull. The transducer is hard wired
(sealed) and then has three pigtails on the other end which plug into
the gauge itself.
I'll take some photos in the near future and post for everyone to see.
Rummy

-----Original Message-----
From: rhodes22-list-bounces@rhodes22.org
[mailto:rhodes22-list-bounces@rhodes22.org] On Behalf Of
GARDENBAY1@aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, February 19, 2003 12:10 PM
To: rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Subject: Re: [Rhodes22-list] Depth Sounder transducer.

Rummy, is this unit hard wired? If so how do you connect without going
thru
the hull? Does the wire run under the hull and over the stern or what?
Also
does it record speed? I was going to purchase the ST40 combo depth and
speed
but now you have opened another door . Thanks Dan in Brigantine. Be
happy
just dug the car out about an hour ago. They finally got to our block.