[Rhodes22-list] Mast Mounting Hardware

Jay Friedland a.jayf@verizon.net
Sat, 22 Feb 2003 22:07:44 -0500

Ed,
I was looking for a solution to hanging a third halyard on the mast for
the UPS. Currently, I have the topping lift and an extra to hold the
whisker pole. If I could mount it 8-10" lower than the sheaves I
wouldn't anticipate interference. I may also swap the UPS halyard to a
sheave at the top, the whisker pole topping lift to the new mounting.
Then I would probably need the restrainer.

I'll be with Tom and the Chesapeake group tomorrow so I may figure out
the best way then.
Thanks,
Jay