[Rhodes22-list] New Year's Insanity

Wally Buck tnrhodey@hotmail.com
Thu, 02 Jan 2003 17:12:34 -0500

Slim,

Man you make it sound so glamorous!! My problem is I can't even hum on key
let alone sing; so I am going to have to pass on the audition. I can't play
a musical instrument either. I guess I could learn the bass, only four
strings, right? Hey, how hard can that be .....  :-)

Now if you were looking for drinking pros, I seem to have a knack for
alcohol consumption and I have never puked on anybody's shoes that I can
remember.....

Wally