[Rhodes22-list] Rummy's Lake aka Lake Hartwell, Anderson, SC

Kroposki kroposki@innova.net
Sat, 18 Jan 2003 21:30:43 -0500

Rummy,
      We are now down to six?  The last time you said we had seven.
Update Please.  Did you notice that the lady did tell us what kind of
boat she had.
               Ed K

-----Original Message-----
From: rhodes22-list-bounces@rhodes22.org
[mailto:rhodes22-list-bounces@rhodes22.org] On Behalf Of
R22RumRunner@aol.com
Sent: Saturday, January 18, 2003 5:14 PM
To: rhodes22-list@rhodes22.org
Subject: Re: [Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 22s on Lake Hartwell, Anderson, SC

Julie,
Welcome to the list. There are six R22's on Lake Hartwell. My wife and I
live
on the lake at the Portman Marina, not far from where you are building.
This
is a great place to live and the Lake is finally returning to it's
normal
level. We keep our boat at the marina which is just a short walk through
the
woods from our house.

John Tonjes   AKA Rummy
S/V RumRunner