stoves Re: [Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 22 1982

Wally Buck tnrhodey@hotmail.com
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 09:09:32 -0500

Mary Lou,

Thanks for the info on the stoves. I have the old Suunto /Bluet style. I
held off on replacing and have been using my Coleman stove when
overnighting. It works great but takes up room.

Wally