[Rhodes22-list] State of The Union Address

Alex Bell alexbell@coastalnet.com
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 17:02:16 -0500

Steve,

Whatever we do, it should not involve the US rebuilding the country. We
need to let their new leaders figure it out. Hopefully, there will be
new leaders. Maybe we can focus them in the general easterly direction
toward Iran. Maybe a nice 10 year war between Iraq and Iran would do the
world some good.

Alex