[Rhodes22-list] I'm Confused Was (Stupid People Tricks)

FNuttersNY at aol.com FNuttersNY at aol.com
Mon Jul 21 22:28:44 EDT 2003

Bill I'm  sure your right.  There is no reason why a 2stk can't be developed
that will meet new epa and make everyone happy.  I just don't think the demand
or profit margine is  not quite there enough for the  industry to invest in
R/D.  But they may be forced to by gov. reg.s of  coarse the price might get
out of hand. The  3.3hp  John. was bought for 300bucks still in the box and used
only once.  It's a hell of a little engine and when I run them both  giving
me about 12hp the boat picks up and moves.  Very handy in fighting tide on the
hudson.  Light weight diesel was an attempt at humor however one was developed
for general aviation and packs a pretty good punch for it's weight.