[Rhodes22-list] Com Pac 16

Ronald Lipton lipton at sprynet.com
Tue Jul 22 17:00:24 EDT 2003

My first boat was a Com Pac 16.  A nice little boat but it was way to small
for
serious sailing on Lake Michigan.  It is undercanvassed and points poorly
due to
the relatively small keel.  It is easy to set up and would be great for
trailer
sailing on small lakes.  I don't think the Com Pac is any more well built
than
the Rhodes, but the 16 is so small and simple that there is not much to go
wrong.

Ron