[Rhodes22-list] Air conditioning

John Tonjes johntonjes at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 18 07:37:16 EDT 2003

If you have one of the front opening hatches, I would think a small  A/C
unit with the hatch mount would work fine. West Marine has the Carry-on
brand which looks like it would work great for you. As Michael stated,
unless you have a dock box or are willing to haul it back to your vehicle,
storage could be a pain on a 22' boat.

Rummy