[Rhodes22-list] Jokes and stuff

Alex Bell alexbell@coastalnet.com
Thu, 06 Mar 2003 21:56:09 -0500

Iraqi Reporter: I understand that only 13% of the youth in the USA can
find Iraq on the map. Is that true?

Colin Powell: That might be true, but unfortunately for you. That 13%
are Marines.

Some day there will be a man with an incredible sense of smell. He will
sniff the global environment and thus extract visions of
what is going to come to our world. Through aromas, he will extract
predictions, through his nasal cavities, he will yield a picture
of the future.

This man shall be called Nostrildamus, and we will fear him.

Reality is the leading cause of stress for those in touch with it.

How can there be self-help "groups"?

Q:  What happened when the invisible man married the invisible woman?

A:  The children were nothing to look at.

Have you heard about the possible merger of Knott's Berry Farm and
National Organization of Women. They are debating about
the name Knott NOW.

Old King Cole was very fond of the new cabbage salad his chef invented.
In fact, he wanted the whole kingdom to share in his
pleasure. Therefore, he sent out a decree that whenever anyone ate
cabbage, it must be shredded and mixed with mayonnaise
and bits of carrots. This is known today as Cole's Law.

And my personal favorite:

Impatient customer, sarcastically: "Waiter, do you serve crabs?"