[Rhodes22-list] True confessions........topic: woodwork.

Steve rhodes2282@yahoo.com
Fri, 7 Mar 2003 13:24:35 -0800 (PST)

I use Daily Sea Fin teak oil.  Come from WM.  It will
harden to a gloss shean and will look like varish.
Layer on about 8 coats.  If it get scratch, all you
have to do is layer on a new coat of oil.  Best teak
oil I have ever seen.
Steve