[Rhodes22-list] Cockpit Cover

Ronald Lipton lipton at sprynet.com
Sun May 18 22:21:07 EDT 2003

Ken,

Great to hear from you.   I passed your boat a couple of times
this weekend, I hope
you are in soon.  We launched this weekend and had our usual
engine problems which was solved by replacing the bulb and
fuel tank 5 minutes before West Marine closed.  We are in slip
33 in Trail Creek.  I need to work out a proper set of lines
since the pier is shorter than I expected and there really should be
another cleat on the dock.

Ron