[Rhodes22-list] so is anyone coming to Rock Hall Memorial Day weekend?

Eaton, Gil GEaton at IKON.com
Mon May 19 09:38:08 EDT 2003

	Hi Mary Lou,
	Tina, Babe and I were in Rock Hall Sunday, tuning the rigging,
finishing up some jobs, getting Babe used to the boat.  It was too cold for
Tina, so we left mid afternoon.  Hoping for better weather on Saturday.
Used the Pop Top cover for the first time, it helped with the cold rain,
will bring the heater next time.  Babe was fine on the boat, wanted to
follow me on my rigging chores.
	gil

-----Original Message-----
From: Mary Lou Troy [mailto:mltroy at netreach.net]
Sent: Sunday, May 18, 2003 5:53 PM
To: Rhodes 22 list
Subject: [Rhodes22-list] so is anyone coming to Rock Hall Memorial Day
weekend?

All talk of the Upper Chesapeake rendezvous seems to have quieted down.
Must be the weather.

We were down in RH this weekend hoping to sneak a short sail but decided we
weren't dressed warm enough. Did make good use of our little electric
heater overnight though. The regulars were all up at the end of A-dock
joking that the weather seemed ok as long as you were thinking that Rock
Hall was in Maine.

The weather does sound a bit more promising as the week goes on - warmer
anyway.

What are your plans for the weekend?

Mary Lou