[Rhodes22-list] Chesapeake Rhendezvous attendees list and tentative schedule

Mary Lou Troy mltroy at netreach.net
Tue May 20 22:16:27 EDT 2003

Hi all,
Here's what I think we've said so far. I'm suggesting Ch. 78A for
communications unless someone objects.

If anyone has suggestions or corrections let me know and I'll issue a final
copy on Thurs. evening, keeping in mind that all plans are meant to be
changed and the weather may dictate many changes.

Alice? Michael? anyone else care to join us for dinner Sat. or Sun.?

Mary Lou

Chesapeake Rhodes Rhendezvous  2003

Attendees (so far - for any portion of the weekend)
Fred Kaiser & Mary Lou Troy on Fretless (cell: 215-817-6566  sometimes we
even hear it ring)
Don & Jeanne Clarke on Certainty
Jim Harrison on Recess
Gil Eaton, (Tina & Babe?) on Closing Time
Tom Deliberto on Triton
Russ & Shirlee Miller and Will Barry on Bulldog

Anyone else interested in crewing opportunities or to join us for
meals?  The distances in and around Swan Creek are short so boatless folks
could be met and dropped off with relative ease.

??????All contacts on 78A????????

Fri (Western Shore)
Don & Jeanne
Jim
Russ, Shirlee & Will

Fri. (Eastern Shore)
Mary Lou & Fred (possibly - maybe arriving late Fri. or early Sat. am)

*********
Sat. am - from Western Shore Sail to Rock Hall
Don & Jeanne
Jim

Sat am -  from Rock Hall sail out to find MRRs (Middle River Rhodies)
(If it's really cold & rainy - we'll meet you in Swan Creek)
Mary Lou & Fred
Gil

possible - Sat. lunch at Spring Cove (if everyone gets in early)
Mary Lou & Fred
Gil
Don & Jeanne
Jim

Sat. afternoon Sail
Mary Lou & Fred
Gil
Don & Jeanne
Jim

Sat afternoon anchor/raftup in Swan Creek:
Fred & Mary Lou
Don & Jeanne
Jim
Gil

cocktails, appetizers & whatever to share 4 p.m.
dinghy races? we've got the same dinghy but new oars (Mark's not coming so
the superdinghy won't repeat
dinner - bring your own if it's not too fussy and it's sharabable so much
the better

Sat. night - anchor out (or take slips or moorings if preferred)

************
Sun. am from Baltimore Sail to Swan Creek
Tom

Sun am from Swan Creek sail out to find Tom
Fred & Mary Lou
Don & Jeanne
Jim
Gil

Opportunities for impromptu racing UPS demos

Sun aft.
Take slips/moorings anchor out at/near Swan Creek Marina (or Spring Cove
Marina)
Fred & Mary Lou
Don & Jeanne
Jim