[Rhodes22-list] suggestions welcome/ hey Michael

Kroposki kroposki at innova.net
Sat May 24 09:59:50 EDT 2003

Michael,
	I am comfortable with your handling the request.  I agree with
Slim that Rummys input could make the thing more readable by the lay
public.  Sounds like Mary Lou wants the lead job.  Go for her to be in
charge.  You might want comments from long time users, owners from 70's
boats, 80's boats, 90's boats, 2000+ boats, and if you can how about a
'60s.... I think that I remember somebody commenting on a '69 boat
onetime.  Maybe a picture of Stan in 1968?
                          Ed K