[Rhodes22-list] Happy Halloween!

anima anima13 at bellsouth.net
Sat Nov 1 06:50:36 EST 2003

Rummy,
thursday was the sailor's absolute day of hookey!
Of course that is one of our heaviest days of work.
I was heartsick...sunny and steady breeze that started
before sunrise. I am a-fixin to change my lifestyle so
things will get interesting here.
Anne
More later....have to get going to the frostbiter race...it is
now 70 degrees and was very hot sleeping last night. I plan
to sleep out on boat this eve after our big end of the year
sailing slub party...yes we pick up another #1 trophy!!