[Rhodes22-list] What gives?

Steve Alm salm at mn.rr.com
Tue Nov 4 16:20:56 EST 2003

I figured it out.  Those old "new" posts were on my wife's "side" of the
computer.  My Mac G4 lets us set up multiple users so we log in/out to get
our own set up--different desktops, etc.  We both have Entourage mail
programs and I must have accidentally sent some posts from her side without
noticing.  Oddly enough, the replies to those posts did not come to my side
but stayed on hers.  My last post "What gives" did not turn up on my side
even though it's the same email address.  Our two-user set up really does
keep everything separate.

Now the secret's out--I have a split personality.

Slim