[Rhodes22-list] 6.0 installed and works elsewhere

Kroposki kroposki at innova.net
Tue Nov 4 20:33:11 EST 2003

I have and used 6.0 installed....
                                 Ed K

-----Original Message-----
From: rhodes22-list-bounces at rhodes22.org
[mailto:rhodes22-list-bounces at rhodes22.org] On Behalf Of William P.
Barry, III
Sent: Tuesday, November 04, 2003 8:19 PM
To: kroposki at innova.net; The Rhodes 22 mail list
Subject: Re: [Rhodes22-list] Will's not working here hot key

It works fine on my PC...is anyone else having this trouble? Do you have
Acrobat reader installed on your computer? is it a current edition. If
you
need to download the program go to
http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html Other than that, i
am
confused as to why the file will not load on your PC. Check the website
and
download the software, the rhodes' website does not have to enable PDF's
because it is a file type that the reader and internet explorer auto
detect
and open it the appropriate way.

    Will Barry