[Rhodes22-list] Acrobat 6.0

Kroposki kroposki at innova.net
Wed Nov 5 09:26:23 EST 2003

Rik, Will, Michael and Jim:
	Recently my computer using that most reliable of operating
systems, Microsoft XP, decided to partially crash.  In getting
operational again, I reinstalled XP, had to reset the access on my
broadband, threw out McAfee Virus programs and got Norton Works.
Because of the crash there was a glitch that I could not get out
immediately.  I still had to get the glitch out after uninstalling
McAfee and installing Norton.
	I have used Adobe Readers since version 3.  The program worked
the other day on a direct read.  But, I reinstalled 6.0 just because
sometimes you need to do those things.  Low and behold it now can read
Will's post of Jim's Trip.
	Jim, it was worth the effort of getting the Reader to work.
Great story.