[Rhodes22-list] Drain the bilge/ keel.

Rik Sandberg sanderico at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 5 20:14:26 EST 2003

Jerry,

Hold up there. I wouldn't go drilling any holes in my boat over a cup of
water. Just dry up the water that's there. If it's below freezing outside,
there isn't going to be any more water running anywhere, including into your
boat. Maybe you want to cover the boat with a tarp, so when it does warm up
and rain again your leak won't be an issue. I'm assuming that your leak is a
rain water leak coming from up on the deck somewhere.

Rik