[Rhodes22-list] Jerry's leak

Rik Sandberg sanderico at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 6 08:39:40 EST 2003

Jerry isn't giving us many hints as to just where to look for this leak. Is
the boat in the water all the time when this water appears? Does it only
appear after it rains? Is the boat slipped/sailed in fresh or salt water? is
the bilge water fresh or salty? Hard to solve a mystery without more clues.
:-)

Rik