[Rhodes22-list] Electric Horn

FredkLange at aol.com FredkLange at aol.com
Thu Nov 6 16:01:18 EST 2003

Rummy,

My last close encounter was with a Coast Guard SARV with a new recruit at the
helm.  From a dead stop, she gunned her twin 250 HP outboards and, without
looking, cut sharp to port into my right of way.  She nearly lost two crew
overboard and plowed through my boat.

Since all the CG boats are armed now with at least a machine gun, I think I
need something that would give me more of a preemptive advantage than a spud
gun.

Fred