[Rhodes22-list] Electric Horn

FredkLange at aol.com FredkLange at aol.com
Thu Nov 6 17:33:50 EST 2003

Jerry,

What about the horn?  What kind would you use and where would it be mounted?

Fred

In a message dated 11/6/2003 5:06:42 PM Eastern Standard Time,
cjlowe at bright.net writes:
Fred,
  This spring I put one on my compac-16.I made a 3/4 length hatchboard,and
installed a AM/FM/CD,2 speakers,power outlet,and horn button.I also
installed a horn button below the seat,starboard/aft.Almost always used the
aft button,but the hatch button was there if crew saw something I didn't. I
will put one on the Rhodes this winter,thinking about putting the button
lazzerette top,middle/aft.That should be an easy reach from seats or gunnels
using feet.
   Jerry