[Rhodes22-list] Jerry's leak

Todd Tavares sprocket80 at mail.com
Thu Nov 6 21:47:55 EST 2003

   Well Jerry pretty much figured out that rain did not increase the amount of water in the bilge right?  So this leaves water leaking in from the lake.

  What are the possible sources? C/B cap seal,  thru-hull fittings below the water line, through the hull depth transducer?.... could the thru-hull for the cockpit drain be letting water into the laz and traveling to the bilge?

Todd