[Rhodes22-list] electrick horn

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Fri Nov 7 18:32:46 EST 2003

Slim,
I finished installing my new custom made battery rack today. I made it out of
treated plywood, epoxied and screwed together, and will use a black
expandable strap to hold both batteries down. I've opted for using both batteries
without a switch, spliting duties between boat lights and stereo system. The shore
charger I have allows me to charge both batteries separately, at the same
time. No need to drain the battery for lights at the expense of losing the stereo
you know. It really sounds great with the new amp installed. I've been
thinking of mounting a thumper bass in the lazzerette for additional power. No rules
against that, that I know of.
Come spring, I'll probably install two new batteries and tie them together
into one system.
Yes, I have all the Led Zepplin albums on CD, plus a few others that really
rock the boat.
A few of us southern Rhodies are planning a trip from Miami  to Key West and
back, probably in March or early April. Gotta have all the power for that
parrothead music ya know.
So far, Yankee Clipper, RumRunner and R-Yot are are going.....anyone else
interested? Don't forget to bring your Lynard Skynard CD's. F R E E B I R

Rummy