[Rhodes22-list] electrick horn

Steve Alm salm at mn.rr.com
Sat Nov 8 02:42:01 EST 2003

Rummy,

I know this'll sound strange, but I would never dream of installing a sound
system on Fandango.  I go sailing to get AWAY from the music.  I've heard
people talk about their favorites whilst sailing--from Mozart to Led Zep.
And of course I love all that stuff, but the music sucks me in too much and
I forget what I'm doing.  8-)  But if I was riding along on someone else's
boat, with someone else at the helm,  crank it, baby, let's  party!

Enjoy your new system!

Slim