[Rhodes22-list] FYI spybot endorsed

Kroposki kroposki at innova.net
Sun Nov 9 08:48:30 EST 2003

I believe that Rummy suggested using this program a couple of years ago.
I have been using it for many years.  It keeps finding spies on my
computer.  If you do not have it and/or another specific spy finding
program big brother is getting more information about you than you want
to give.  Download the program late at night.
                          Ed K