[Rhodes22-list] motor mount

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Mon Nov 10 18:11:38 EST 2003

Steve,
If you have an 80's vintage motor lift, I had the same thing happen to mine.
The cracks you are seeing (I believe) are simply surface cracks. I was going
to epoxy the cracks to repair them, but opted for cutting a metal plate out of
stainless steel and simply reinforcing the area a little. I also epoxied, to
seal the cacks prior to installing the plate. I used the existing screws to
install the plate. I made a cardboard template and had a metal shop make the
plate, with holes for me. It matched up perfectly.

Rummy