[Rhodes22-list] Replacing IMF Mainsail

Robert Quinn rjquinn at bellsouth.net
Mon Nov 10 19:38:19 EST 2003

David:  Rummy's answer says it all.  I dropped my mast and removed my main
sail several times over the years while the boat was in the water.  Just be
sure that you have enough room in front of the boat to slide out a twenty
something foot pole without having to bend it in any way. Take your time and
as another mentioned be sure to disconnect the pop top slider before you
drop the mast.  It leave a nasty gouge in the pop top slider if you do not.

Bob on the "NoKaOi"