[Rhodes22-list] Bigger Boat Debbie

Saroj saroj at pathfind.net
Thu Nov 13 07:13:30 EST 2003

If you had a contract with General Boats that they HAD to buy back your boat
whenever you decided it was the right time and for whatever price you felt
like, then you have a legitimate complaint.

Otherwise you are a whiner and complainer who somehow hasn't learned to take
responsibility for yourself.

Saroj