[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes picture

Bob Weber ruba1811 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 19 12:31:00 EST 2003

Hi Jon and Patti,   Congratulatios on your business venture.  I saved you
e-mail till I had a second at work to reply.  No I don't have any good pics
as of yet, but there are 2 people at the marina who say they have good shots
of my boat but I havent seen them yet.  I am also looking for a good picture
of my boat under sail to put on my web sight.  www.OdysseySailing.com  I am
an ASA sailing instructor and have taught over 20 people to sail on my '89
Rhodes 22 "Ruba".  Part of my Liability insurance covers rentals at almost
no additional cost.  I was tempted to do this last year but I havent worked
out how who my rental agent would be.  The boat is 1 1/2 hours away from my
home and I would be making a lot of trips out to the lake for not a whole
lot of money.  So I bagged the Idea for a while.  I may look into renting my
boat next year.  If I do the Insurance Co. requires a copy of my rental
agreement / liability waiver.  Do you have such a document I could
plagurize.  I am tempted to go rent a boat (closest competition is on
Kentucky Lake) just to get the verbage to make my own rental agreement.  Why
reinvent the wheel as it were.  If you have any advice or an existing rental
agreement would you allow me to view it?  Thanks in advance.  Bob Weber