[Rhodes22-list] Sailing

matejcea at bellsouth.net matejcea at bellsouth.net
Sun Nov 23 23:09:05 EST 2003

Well Rummy Mary and Slim,
I had the same type day Sat but I was throwing beers to the 30 year old
guys who go sailing and never bring beer!! I looked up and here they are: one  foot from my stern! "Hey Anne, can you throw us some beers?"
Was great wind and fine sailing at 70 degrees. Now this evening there is
a big blow and cold rain! I worked today so I cango to Key West on Wed.
Anne
PS Rik, I bet you know who those guys are!!