[Rhodes22-list] Sailing

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 24 07:15:38 EST 2003

I spent all day Saturday sailiing then rafted up with some friends. It was
bout 70 degress with light wind. We stayed up long into the night telling
lies, drinking, and enjoying the starry view. We woke up to heavy fog Sunday
morning. As it burned off I wnt for a paddle in my kayak. The wind later
built to about 15 - 20 and we sailed until Sunset. This global warming thing
is pretty nice. ;-)

Wally