[Rhodes22-list] Politics on the list.

Steve rhodes2282 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 24 11:19:23 EST 2003

That away, Rik.

FYI - For those who don't know, Michael & I have been
picking at each other for over 5 years now.  He know
I'm a Republican; & I know he that other thing:-)  But
I still like him & I hope he still like me.  Hell, I
love the fact that the Clintons are in his state and
not mine:-)
Steve

FYI - slow day here at work.