[Rhodes22-list] Roger

Roger Pihlaja cen09402 at centurytel.net
Wed Nov 26 09:03:44 EST 2003

Hi Steve,

Thanks for thinking about me.  With one more week of classes before final
exams begin I'm getting four A's, one A-/B+, & one B/B+.  That's not too bad
considering my age & the heavy class load.  Next week, I have two tests and
two term projects to present, so this will be a busy Thanksgiving holiday
weekend for me.  The final grades in the two classes that are uncertain will
depend upon how next week & the final exams turn out.  The week of December
10, I have 3 final exams on Tuesday - ugh!  They're spaced thru out the day.
But, I'll be a crispy critter by the end of that day!

Roger Pihlaja
S/V Dynamic Equilibrium