[ham] Re: [Rhodes22-list] Politics on the list.

Michael Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Wed Nov 26 23:12:58 EST 2003

Fred I tried answering you in good humor, a reasonable explanation and to the merits of the situation. For my efforts I have been
insulted an my honor questioned. Under your vision of the list, todds computer problem, Rodgers school(BTW good for you Rodger),
happens at blue water, Steve boredom and the cute links would be gone.I find that a poorer world. I also find it funny, why are your
rights greater then any one else, for someone who really post and rally helps others to demand that other follow your misguilded
commands. What egomaniac are you? Know what I do not want to know, piss-off

MJM