[ham] Re: [Rhodes22-list] Politics on the list.

Jim Mowrey jmowrey at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 27 09:47:40 EST 2003

MJM

I understand where Fred was coming from, but also agree that the list
shouldn't be changed. I view the list just like a bunch of folks sitting in
a bar. There are a lot of conversations going on, about a variety of topics.
I read (listen) the ones I want, and delete (don't listen) to the others.
It's the variety that makes this a community, and keeps it interesting.

That aside, I believe men of principle should be able to agree to disagree.
I do not think your attack on him was warranted.  Unless I missed something
in the last day or two, I did not see where you were insulted or your honor
questioned.

As Sam Malone in a Cheer's episode once said, "this is just one man's
opinion"

Jim