[Rhodes22-list] Todd's Computer Problems

Todd Tavares sprocket80 at mail.com
Thu Nov 27 13:03:49 EST 2003

>>>>MacAfee
products under Windows XP, you cannot get rid of them without
formatting
the hard drive.

Ed,

   There IS a way to get rid of McAfee.   Buy a newer version  LOL.  The uninstaller doesn't do a complete job.  I don't dare start tampering with the registry because I would have it all Murphy-ed up in seconds,  and then nothing would work right.

Todd