[Rhodes22-list] Speaking of texans

keith burkhardt mkburk at adelphia.net
Fri Apr 2 17:58:26 EST 2004

it is ironic that the Liberal elite are so quick to point out the mistakes and hindsight arguements and ---- bring up Iraq and Viet Nam in one breadth---- Yet we allow oppressed people to exist in such a state of poverty and no opportunity...Under Johnson we bombed maimed and committed large troops and managed to engage in a situation where there was no end game...we built nothing in Viet Nam.... Today we have built schools, rebuilt irragation system which was neglected by Saddam, created jobs and a glimmer of hope for these people...When the other Texan as commander in Chief commited troops he did so in an over powering manner to win>> The fact that weapons of mass destruction has yet to be found may only suggest that countries such as France and Germany had enouigh time to obscure the path....if one looks at where the Iraqi money went.  Just a passing thought-- and for all you liberals about deficits the cycle of dependancy started with the great society....Finally i challenge you to truly listen to Kerry and Busch speak and evaluate what their ideas and alternatives are rather than their retoric..