Apology - was RE: [Rhodes22-list] Politics Geraldo Rivera reports

Steve rhodes2282 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 2 20:16:41 EST 2004

Rummy, old buddy, old pal, I'm not treading there with
you.  Beside, you know that this whole thread is
cracking me up:-)  The list had been dead for a week.
Not anymore.  I was supprised at all the folks that
responded.  I may have been a little hard on Wally.
Anyway, the list is back alive.  My work here is
done:-)  Going sailing in the morning.
Steve

PS - Just in case everyone didn't notices, Yes, I'm a
Republican:-)