[Rhodes22-list] What about Libya? Hold your fire!

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Sat Apr 3 07:07:59 EST 2004

Michael,

    I do not believe my eyes.  You are coming down on the 'Bush' side of
this issue.  You will give Mark, Slim, Stan, Bill, Rummy and all the
others indigestion and precipitate another round of political
commentary.
    Please, all those who are prone to reply, wait 8 days.  I expect to
be out of town and do not need 589 emails on this issue upon my return.
    If you must enlighten Michael, do it back channel.
    Yipes!

                             Ed K