[Rhodes22-list] Waterline stripe question

Eaton, Gil GEaton at IKON.com
Wed Apr 21 17:07:14 EDT 2004

	Hi Jay,
	I think there's a pretty good cookbook procedure in the recent issue
of Good Old Boat.  I'll try to locate the exact info when I find the issue
at home.....of course it could be one of the other 4 sailing magazines
around the house ;-).
	gil

Gil Eaton
S/V Closing Time
Spring Cove Marina
Rock Hall, MD

-----Original Message-----
From: rhodes22-list-bounces at rhodes22.org
[mailto:rhodes22-list-bounces at rhodes22.org]On Behalf Of Jay Friedland
Sent: Wednesday, April 21, 2004 3:19 PM
To: The Rhodes 22 mail list
Subject: [Rhodes22-list] Waterline stripe question

Neither political nor religious, it may be the best segway to a nagging
question.

How does Cal get the waterline stripe straight? Are there any tricks
that would not jeopardize anybody's job security? I have sections to
replace, taken many stabs at it, and have yet to get it to look
professional. Any help is appreciated, as long as I don't have to send
the boat back to the factory.

Thanks,
Jay