[Rhodes22-list] Introduction---recycled in near future

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Sun Aug 8 08:12:47 EDT 2004

Russell:

     Obviously, it is not a Stan design on the mast crane.  Is it on the
boat or trailer?

     So you are going to be without any boat at Hilton Head?  Unfortunately
Lake Hartwell is about 5 hours away.  It has been interesting this year.
There are supposed to be other R22's on the lake. I am out at least once a
week, often more lately, never seen them.  The last few weeks, the most
sailboats I see are 4 or 5.

     If I drag my boat to the sea, I want to go near Georgetown.  Do you
know anything about that area?

Ed K

Greenville, SC, USA