[Rhodes22-list] Politics- reply to Rummy on Steve's Comments

stan stan at rhodes22.com
Tue Dec 21 11:42:34 EST 2004

you can see I am behind on my mail ......

You were there a little after my two visits - I was there just when things
started to disintegrate and they told me I had better go home to play it
safe.  I wrote a piece for Buckley's magazine which the editor sent back
with a note saying very funny but not appropriate for them.

An interesting couple of weeks for someone who doesn't mange to get out of
this country.

PS:  the IMF new style main that was mailed to you does not have the batten
in the box.  We will send its batten (too big for that box)  if you elect to
keep the sail.

stan/gbi