[Rhodes22-list] (no subject)

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Thu Jan 1 09:50:06 EST 2004

Slimmy,
I quit doing the 6 a.m. thing a few years back. My body didn't like it. As
for the house, everything is always for sale.....make me an offer. Actually we
have been talking for a couple of years of moving to a different house. Adding
the slip fees to the house payment would get us a house on the lake with a
dock. Let's just say we're looking, but not in any hurry. Moving is a pain in the
ass. Kimberly starts a new job today and we're waiting to see how that works
out.

Rummy