[Rhodes22-list] More Politics

Jim Connolly jbconnolly at comcast.net
Tue Jan 20 17:35:46 EST 2004

Thought I'd throw a few cups of gasoline on the fire.  Regarding what
democrats did or didn't do compared with republicans, I recommend "Lies and
the Lying Liars Who Tell Them" by Al Franken.

For specifics on the previous argument, I refer you to Chapter 15  "The
Blame America's Ex-Presidents First Crowd" and Chapter 16 "Operation Ignore"

Hopefully, you will be amused.

Jim Connolly
not affiliated with any particular political party