[Rhodes22-list] East River

Steve Alm salm at mn.rr.com
Tue Jun 8 17:28:26 EDT 2004

At the risk of sounding like a tourist, we took the Circle Line tour which
goes around the whole island (Manhattan) and we thought it was one of the
greatest boating excursions ever. For a non-New Yorker, it was also very
informative as the pilot narrated the whole way.  We took tons of photos,
including the WTC that we cherish a lot.  I highly recommend the trip in any
kind of vessel.

Slim