[Rhodes22-list] Major Ice Damage

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Sun Mar 7 07:57:03 EST 2004

It kinda reminds me of why I moved South Ed. We lived on a lake in Wisconsin
where we all took out docks out every fall so we didn't have damage like Roger
now has to deal with. We built our docks in 10 foot secions with adjustable
legs that had a mud plate at the bottom to keep them from sinking. It was a
pain taking them out every fall and then putting them back in, but I suspect that
it would be easier than dealing with what Roger will in a couple of months.

Rummy